1. Basic Money Candle Spell: Channel the power of green (the universal color of money) and purity (white) to beckon wealth into your life.
- Green Candle
- White Candle
- Oil (of your choice)
- Anoint (or “charge”) your candles with oil, visualizing your financial aspirations.
- On your altar, place candles 9 inches apart.
- Ignite them and recite: “Money, money come to me, In abundance three times three, May I be enriched in the best of ways, Harming none on its way, This I accept, so mote it be, Bring me money three times three.”
- Daily, for 9 days, shift the white candle an inch towards the green. Maintain your visualization.
- On the last day, let the candles touch and burn completely.
2. Money Knot Ritual: Intertwine the physical act of knotting with intent to bind your wealth wishes to reality.
- 13-inch green silk thread
- Craft nine evenly spaced knots.
- With each knot, chant the respective line of: “By knot of one… By knot of nine, these things are mine.”
- Display the knotted thread prominently at home.
3. Money Voodoo Lamp Ritual: (Use with caution) Invoke Legba, the powerful Loa, to aid in your quest for wealth.
- One coconut
- Heart meat
- Red wine
- Two small sticks
- Halve the coconut and stabilize it on a tray using three stones.
- Insert a bone into the heart meat.
- Place them inside the coconut. Drizzle seven drops of red wine over them, invoking Legba with your wishes.
- Pour hot oil on them until the coconut is half-filled.
- Create an X using two sticks and position the wick between them. Immerse the wick’s bottom end in the oil.
- Keep the flame alive until your wish materializes.
Warning: Engaging with powerful Loa like Legba isn’t for the faint-hearted. Misuse can bring unintended repercussions.
Remember: Rituals aid in channeling energy and intent, but always conduct them with respect and caution. Your intent should be pure, and harming none should always be a prime directive.